Beginning 6/15, the library is open for pickup of reserved materials only. Please remember:
- Wait until you have received notice that your materials are ready to be picked up.
- Per the Governor’s Executive Orders, masks are required in the building (unless you have a medical condition that prevents you from wearing a face covering).
- You can reserve items via our online catalog, by calling us at 734-429-5450, or emailing us via our website.
- For items to return that can’t go into the dropboxes (such as items from our ETC Collection), you may come in to return them. For everything else, please use our drivethru dropboxes.
- Continue to make use of our great free collection of online ebooks, movies, audiobooks, magazines, and music in our eLibrary.
- Apply for a library card online if you don’t already have one. We can issue you a temporary virtual card so that you can reserve items and use our eLibrary, and you can pick up your card the next time you’re in the library to pick up items.
- Feel free to use the library’s wifi outside the building 7am-10pm every day. The network is SDL-Wifi and the password is librarywifi (all lower case).
- Connect with us on our Facebook page for online book groups, recommended resources to help with home education and activities, and up-to-date library and community information.
- Contact us if you have any questions!